Job Site Gallery
SHOUT OUTS from JOB SITES
- Cody got a shout-out for going beyond his regular duties to fix a broken walker that had been waiting for repairs for more than three weeks. Therapy staff said he was "awesome" (Heartland)
- Monica got a shout-out for showing a therapist how to make double sided copies and then offering to make them for her. Very professional Monica!
- Lauren learned to recognize all the different types of hangers and knowing exactly where they go when we sort them. Big help for the Nordstrom staff!
- Charley took initiative and cleaned the shoe mirrors in the Children's department without waiting for Mrs. Briar's help. good job Charley!
- Molly is always willing to co-operate when working as a team and doing her best on every job. Great example for the Troy Center program!